After a 32-year career in finances, during which I worked as a department head for several years, I decided to give my professional life a new direction.
During my previous career as a team leader, the wellbeing of my team, team spirit and healthy inter-personal relationships were always very important to me. This approach and my own life events led me to sophrology in 2003 and coaching more recently.
Since then, sophrology has accompanied me every day and has helped me deal with family matters, career, social life and not so pleasant life events that can sometimes crop up.
Over the past 15 years, my interest and the realisation of a possible new professional path have slowly and steadily grown and I have learnt much about a variety of methods of how to improve personal wellbeing.
Over the years, this life philosophy has become indispensible and has, in fact, become my calling. I would love to share my knowledge, my expertise and skills with you.
My professional qualifications
- Sophrologist diploma from the Institut Européen de Sophrologie du Travail in Luxembourg
- Specialisation - sophrology and children at the Académie de Sophrologie Caycédienne in Brussels
- Course teacher at the LLLC Luxembourg – Introduction into Sophrology Relaxation Techniques
- Certified light channel healing according to TrudiThali
- Certified professional coach with People Prime Time Coaching Ways (concluded in June 2019)